Thursday, November 29, 2018

Turning Passion Into Purpose

Do you know your purpose for being? Why are you here? I have asked myself that question a few times. When I authored my very first book I shared poetry that I had been writing over 12 years of my life. I have always been passionate about poetry and writing. As an adolescent and teen I would write poetry and songs. In elementary school my bestfriend and I formed a singing group called "Strategy". Songs are just poems put to music.

As an adult I still enjoy singing and writing poetry and songs. My target audience for my books are mainly women ages 21-55. If you've read any of my books you know that I'm transparent and withhold nothing. My passion for writing has turned into my purpose for writing and living. I write to share my experiences, but also to help others who may be experiencing the same things. Writing for me has been an outlet, or a means of therapy for me. I want to encourage others to read and write for the same reasons. Whatever you're passionate about can most definitely be connected to your purpose. Find out what you're passionate about, and you'll more than likely find your purpose!

Be blessed Kings and Queens

No comments:

Post a Comment