Wednesday, November 7, 2018

What's In Your Closet?

What are you hiding? Who are you hiding from? What are you hiding from? Why are you hiding or keeping secrets? These are all valid questions. Secrets can be very detrimental to relationships. I had a reading done last week, and the reader told me that the person/man close to me has deep feelings for me but he's hiding something. I've learned that all things are revealed in time. Nonetheless, I am still curious to know what's being hidden from me. Over the next couple of months there will be a transit and paradigm shift happening. The time to come clean and reveal hidden agendas is near. Many of us have skeletons in our closets, but someone close to you may be waiting for you to "Come Out Of The Closet", so to speak. Love who you are, and only make changes for YOU, because its something you want to do. Share who you are with the person/people who love you. If what you're hiding in your closet is unhealthy to your relationship go deep within to find the solution.

Know Thyself, Love Thyself, Heal Thyself
Peace & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment