Wednesday, December 5, 2018

The Write Way

I began writing poems and books when I was a child in elementary school. I have always had a love for reading and writing. Earlier this year I had a zoom conference with one of my online mentors, and she suggested that I write a book that teaches other people how to write a book. I pondered over the suggestion and decided to do it in a retreat. People, mainly women will attend the retreat and learn how to write or journal their feelings and emotions about a traumatic experience that they have been through.

As I've stated before, writing has been a way to de-stress and escape for me. With the retreat and book my goal is to help people heal themselves through journaling and writing about their experiences. The title for the book is, "Writing the Wrongs". I love to make a play on words. The title suggests writing to fix what is wrong. Writing your emotions is freeing. Keeping emotions bottled up inside causes stress, and stress can kill. Be on the lookout for "Writing the Wrongs" on my websites, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and in bookstores. Let's write(right) the wrongs together! Peace and Blessingshttp://www.tauheedahmichelle.michelebarard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment