Friday, January 18, 2019

What are you reading?

www.tauheedahmichelle.michelebarard.com
On these cold winter nights what books are you cuddling up with? Today I purchased two books, "The Nguzo Saba and the Festival of First Fruits" and "The Essential Oils Hormone Solution: Reclaim Your Energy and Focus and Lose Weight Naturally". I have made Kwanzaa and living by the Nguzo Saba(Kwanzaa Principles) a way of life. Promoting family values and unity is high on my list of priorities. I support black businesses and I am planning to open some with my children this year.

I also purchased a copy of "The Essential Oils Hormone Solution" by Dr. Mariza Snyder. The book teaches women who are menopausal or perimenopausal to bring their hormone levels in check and lose weight using essential oils. Dr. Mariza talks about cravings and metabolism, and how to reset your hormones. I will be adding more books to my collection this year. I will also publish new authors and more of my own books.

Be on the lookout next month for "Black Poetry and Soul Consciousness". The book is a collection of poems and conscious experiences from myself and members of my Facebook group, "Black Poetry and Soul Consciousness". This summer I will debut two more books, which will include my first children's book. The other is a self help book to teach people how to write and journal about their traumatic experiences to promote healing. You can always purchase my books on my websites or Amazon.

Peace and Blessings




No comments:

Post a Comment